Certified Personal Safety Training
Online Safety Incl. Cyber & Photo-Bullying
- Understanding cyber-bullying.
- Understanding photo-bullying.
- Recognizing and avoiding sexual predators.
- Suicide prevention.
Keep yourself and your loved ones SAFE by learning S.A.F.E. Methods in Online Activity.
Between keeping up with friends and family on Facebook, finding answers to questions on Google, and unwinding after work by bingeing a show on Netflix, much of our time is spent online. But not everything in the digital world is safe, and some things can be downright dangerous.
Methods and Practices in Online Safety are Instrumental and Meaningful to Your Safety in the Real World.
How do you protect yourself from online threats?
That’s where the Online Safety portion of our S.A.F.E. (Situational Awareness For Everyone) course comes in. The lessons provided in the Online Safety module will teach you and your children to navigate the dangers of the internet.
Some of the topics discussed in Online Safety are:
- Understanding Cyberbullying and Photo-Bullying
- Recognizing and Avoiding Sexual Predators
- The Warning Signs of Suicide and Suicide Prevention